Main Navigation

Left Navigation

Flag Football 1-2 | St. Katharine of Siena CYO, Wayne, Fall 2008 Season | St. Katharine of Siena CYO, Wayne

Home |  Schedule |  Coaches |  Roster | 

Flag Football Update

Sat September 06 2008 @ 09:44 AM

Based on the weather forecast, we will cancel today.

We will try to practice tomorrow, 2-4, at South Devon Field, depending on field conditions. Check your email tomorrow.

Coaches should meet at 1:30 tomorrow.



Posted By:


Add Comment